Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

We are focusing on the art piece above the fireplace


From this:



to this:




or this (of course both pieces need to be centered, so just imagine them centered):

I would put another item by the console table. Probably this sun mirror which I already own:




                                                This lovely piece on the console table:
(by Clare Elsaesser)
is by far the one I constantly want to look at.



Better or worse? or just eh? I can't decide. I'm rather attached to both pieces. Even though I do not know the artist of the piece (group) above the fireplace.  I got it at a thrift shop. The black and white art piece was made by me via Pinterest. I would love to hear feedback in the comments and can link you to that DIY if you like. Thanks y'all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment