Monday, August 5, 2013

Corner Nook Revamp and A lot of Before/After photos

So Style Cure has me going on a bit of a roll. I will post what the living room looked like before:



and now:

It stills needs a lot of work....




              BUT  before both of those before pictures it looked like this:

                                                                           Before before

           

             Now the after/ in between phase (before the end of the Style Cure challenge):





Now for the actual post. About that little nook pictured above. I went to Target and found this neat little  desk and decided to style it as a console table. Does it look cheesy?











Sorry for the all the bad cell phone photos. I can't promise I'll be getting a special camera for this assignment. I will definitely try to take pictures in better lighting though.

I'm still not sure about it. I love the pop of color it infuses into the space. For the price, you really can't beat it! Maybe it will look different in the daylight. Please leave your constructive criticism in the comments section. Thank you!




2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your space and whatever you decide to do its gonna look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I'm still debating on that little desk. It seems like I need to play around with it a bit more. Now I think the lamp is too big and the art work. Perhaps a vase of flowers might work better than a potted plant? I will try again later today and see if I'm happy with it.

    ReplyDelete